Fashion to Fiber helps retailers recycle clothing by taking care of the process from collection to reuse. Fashion to Fiber attaches great importance to transparency during this process. Therefore, every step in the process is documented. This way the retailer knows exactly what happens to the clothing.
Fashion to Fiber is part of Boer Group – international market leader in textile recycling Every year, Boer Group collects more than 110 million kilos of textiles and then sorts them within itsown organisation for reuse and recycling.
We give clothing, textiles, and shoes a second life, saving 1,500,000 kilos of CO2 every day. Together with retailers, we ensure a circular textile chain and a sustainable future.
Fashion to Fiber
Fashion to Fiber is part of Boer Group. European market leaderin textile recycling for over 100 years.
- a process that is 100% traceable
- collection and recycling throughout Europe
- clear collection and processing reports
- more than 110 million kilos of textile recovery per year
- 1,500,000 kilos of CO2 savings per year
- and a fully transparent process under one roof
Mariska Boer, co-owner